The City of Airdrie is one of the fastest growing communities in Canada with 58,690 people located 10 minutes north of Calgary. With a wide range of housing options available in both new and established neighbourhoods, people are discovering that Airdrie offers a small town lifestyle with big city amenities.
City of Airdrie
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
RECREATION, CULTURE & EVENTS
The Airdrie Community Events Calendar is your guide to what’s happening in Airdrie!
- Airdrie Farmer’s Market
- Airdrie Festival of Lights
- Airdrie Public Library
- Airdrie Pro Rodeo
- Ball diamonds
- Bert Church Live Theatre
- Genesis Place Recreation Centre
- Meeting spaces
- Nose Creek Valley Museum / Airdrie Tourist Information Centre
- Woodside Golf Course
Airdrie Tourist Guides
- Location: Calgary-Edmonton Corridor (Queen Elizabeth II Highway-Provincial Highway 2) 32 kilometres north of the city of Calgary (city centre)
- Elevation: 1,089 m (3,573 ft)
- Population: 58,690 (2015 Civic census)
- Size: 84.25 sq km
- Local economy: Local and regional retail, construction, manufacturing and professional services. Learn more about Airdrie’s business advantage
- Learn more about The City of Airdrie
- Learn more about Airdrie residents and residential growth